Breaking News

Sarwali Peak / Toshe I Highest Peak in Azad Kashmir and Shounter valley

Shounter valley is a one of the top tourist dream valley in Neelum valley. Sarwali/Sarawali peak is top mountaineer expedition peak in Shounter valley. it is highest point in Neelum valley and Shounter valley. still unclimbed peak has famous with many name Toshe I /Toshe Ri I / Toshain / Dabbar Peak.  it's elevation is 6424 m, is located on the border of  Shounter valley and Rupal valley in Pakistan.

Sarwali group or Toshe group is a massive group of 5 peaks, wall having total length around 9 kilometre stretch from border of Shounter valley to Rupal valley . Sarwali peak / Toshe I 6424 m, Toshe II 6324 m, Toshe III / Laila Peak 6132 m, Toshe IV 6045 m,  Toshe V / Shounter Peak 6110 m.
various attempts have been made to scale it's summit but there is no documented ascent of the peak.
Toshe group has glacier flow to Rupal valley and second flow to Shounter valley.  it's glacier name Toshe glacier / Toshain Rupal glacier in Rupal valley and Sarwali/Sarawali glacier in Shounter valley. the second highest in the Pakistan Nanga parbat 8,126 m is in the northwest of Toshe group and many other peaks in Rupal valley.      
Sarwali Peak and Toshe V / Shounter Peak 6110 m is located in Shounter valley and can be access from Shounter valley side. it can also access from Rupal valley Astore district.
Shounter peak in the west of Sarwali Peak also mountaineer attraction peak. it can be seen from Toshe base camp.

longest 15 kilometre trek in Shounter valley start from upper shounter valley Domail bala. it is beautiful trek hike up through greenish valley, stream and glacier of Sarwali peak called Sarwali/Sarawali glacier (biggest glacier in the Neelum valley). on the way you can see some highest peak Hari Parbat 5000m, Bhortham, Mohri peak and Daliwala peak.   

How to reach Itinerary Sarwali Peak / Toshe I highest peak in Shounter valley Neelum valley Azad Kashmir Pakistan:
Drive from Islamabad to Muzaffarabad road  to reached Muzaffarabad.
continue drive to Kel in Neelum valley. ride on jeep to reach shounter valley continue drive to Upper Domail. start trek to Sarwali peak base camp.  

See detail about List Of  Peak In Shounter Valley Neelum Valley Ajk Pakistan



highest peak in Azad kashmir. highest peak Neelum valley. Sarwali Peak or Toshe I Shounter valley

Sarwali Peak / Toshe Ri I Shounter, Neelum valley Azad Kashmir Pakistan

highest peak in Azad kashmir. highest peak Neelum valley. Sarwali Peak or Toshe I Shounter valley

Sarwali Peak / Toshe I from Shounter pass Shounter, Neelum valley Azad Kashmir Pakistan

Sarwali Peak base camp. Toshe Ri I base camp. highest peak in Neelum valley and Azad kashmir

Toshe Ri I or Sarwali Peak base camp Sarwali/Sarawali glacier Shounter, Neelum valley Azad Kashmir

Sarwali Peak or Toshe I or Toshe Ri I or Toshain or Dabbar Peak Shounter. Highest Peak in Azad Kashmir

overlook to Sarwali Peak  / Toshe I /Toshe Ri I / Toshain / Dabbar Peak Shounter, Neelum valley

Highest Peak in Azad Kashmir. highest peak trek in Azad kashmir. Sarwali Peak or Toshe I trek

Dabbar Peak / Sarwali Peak trek Shounter, Neelum valley Azad Kashmir

Sarwali Peak group or Toshe Ri group Shounter valley. Highest Peak in Azad Kashmir.

Dabbar Peak / Sarwali Peak Shounter, Neelum valley Azad Kashmir Pakistan

Nanga Parbat as seen from Gulmarg Kashmir from left Toshe Ri I or Toshe I or Sarwali peak and Toshe group, Mazeno peak ,Rakhiot peak and Chongra peak Shounter and Gilgit baltistan   Pakistan
The killer mountain, Mt. Nanga Parbat as seen from Gulmarg Kashmir from left Toshe Ri I / Toshe I / Sarwali peak and group, Mazeno peak ,Rakhiot peak and Chongra peak Shounter and Gilgit baltistan  
Pakistan

Google direction or Google map Sarwali Peak / Toshe I Highest Peak in Azad Kashmir in Shounter valley Azad Kashmir Pakistan



No comments